Welcome to Ethiopian Journal of Sciences and Sustainable Development
Name of the Journal : Ethiopian Journal of Sciences and Sustainable Development
Abbreviation : EJSSD
ISSN : -----------(online)
ISSN : -----------(Print)
Ethiopian Journal of Sciences and Sustainable Development
The Ethiopian Journal of Sciences and Sustainable Development (EJSSD) is a blind reviewed official journal of Adama Science and Technology University, Ethiopia. EJSSD is cross-disciplinary, refereed, open access bi-annual journal which serves as platform for the academia to exchange scientific information and research results that describe significant advances in the fields of Applied Natural Science, Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences. The journal publishes original research results, review articles and short communications contributed by authors from across the world. It is the first option to connect the research community in ASTU with national and international academia and other practitioners.
Main Features of EJSSD:
- Publishes original research outputs, review articles, and short communications
- Open access - all published papers can be freely copied, downloaded, printed and distributed at no charge for the reader.
- Disseminated both online and in hard copy
- Worldwide dissemination of the journal content to indexing databases
- Edition- shall have an Editor-in-Chief, Associate Editors and scientifically accepted review process
- Charges no publication cost,
- Invites distinguished world class professors as reviewers,
Articles for EJSSD can be authored either individually or in group. Submission of a manuscript represents that the manuscript is original contributions, has not been published previously and is not considered for publication elsewhere. All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any manuscript including desk rejection particularly if the manuscript submitted is not as per the guideline, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Manuscript Review: The editor will acknowledge receipt of manuscripts and send copies of manuscripts to reviewers. Authors will be contacted after the review process, which generally takes up to 45 days. The review process considers the originality of the work, relationship to literature, appropriateness of the methodology (i.e. built on an appropriate base of theory, concepts, or other ideas), results and conclusions, the implications for the research, practice and/or society and quality of communication.
Important Information for Authors:
- EJSSD encourage online submission of manuscript along with cover letter in Microsoft Word format with single column.
- Authors should prepare their manuscript following EJSSD guideline.
- Affiliation and E-mail address of all authors should be included.
- Information identifying the author/s should be removed from any other part of the manuscript to keep the anonymity of the author.
- For manuscript which are prepared from Thesis/dissertation authors should get consent from their advisers and co-advisers.
- Correction of the already published manuscript will not be possible.
- Further details regarding manuscript preparation can be downloaded from the same website
General EJSSD Guidelines
Reviewer’s Roles & Responsibilities
How to Submit Your Manuscript
Research Policies and Procedures
Download Research Paper Format
Aims and Scope
International Advisory Board
Centers and Departments
ASTU Research Projects
ASTU Biannual EJSSD Press